Contract Work in Palmerston North
This position has now been filled. For available positions click here.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your skills as a dental assistant with the possibility of working towards becoming a registered Orthodontic Auxiliary.
A Dental Assistant qualification or experience would be an advantage, however our client is willing to take on a candidate in training with the goal and motivation to study extramurally towards a dental assistant qualification while they work full-time.
General responsibilities for this role will include:
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment, prepare tray setups for dental procedures, and instruct patients on post procedures and general oral health care.
• Prepare materials for making impressions and retainers
To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess the following:
• Friendly and compassionate customer service skills
• Excellent communication
• Ability to follow processes and procedures accurately
• Motivation to learn and improve their self development towards a career in the dental/orthodontic industry
If you’ve always had a passion to start a career in the orthodontic industry or whether you hold a dental assistant qualification and want to put your skills into action, then we want to hear from you.
Please send your C.V. and cover letter through to: